Tuesday, October 17, 2017

I am a Foodie but not being Picky

This is well, a self-explanatory post just by the look of the title isn't it? Haha... hahahahahaha
Alright, jokes aside or if you don't find it funny, kindly move on to the next paragraph. =P

All my friends who know me well, definitely will label me as a foodie. Those not-so-close friends, (gosh I hope they are reading this) will call me names fussy, picky, complain queen and the list goes on and on and on. 

I literally eat anything (not exotic food please). I'm talking about commonly available daily food. For example, vegetables like the bittergourd, snakegourd, garland chrysanthemum, celery; vegetables that some may find it hard to eat or the smell is just too weird for them, I have no whatsoever problem finishing them. Food such as the Thunder Tea Rice (擂茶)* though some may find it weird (both smell & taste wise). However, I do have comments (most of the time if not all the time) for the food that I consume, which means I respect and value the food. Even if I have gotten myself a lousy plate of food, (if edible) I will still finish it. But that doesn't mean I liked it. The fact that the food did not meet my expectations, do not give me any excuses to waste them.


I guess that would be my best intro for my blog. I hope this blog would benefit anyone that visits. 

~adios & bon appetit!~



*It's a dish cooked with green vegetable in a form of soup and served with rice topped with at least 3 different types of vegetables; normally chopped into fine pieces and some beans plus peanut

No comments:

Post a Comment